Monday, January 28, 2013

Bone Deep ~ Bonnie Dee

Bone DeepBone Deep by Bonnie Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a sweet romance.

I had never heard of Bonnie Dee before picking up this book, but I will definitely be checking out more of her books.

Tom was one of the most unique and sweetest heroes I have come across in some time. His character was definitely the main thing I loved about this book.

I had a few issues that kept me from giving this a 5 star rating. Sarah came across as a little flat at times, and the story did seem to drag a bit towards the middle of the book. And this is billed as erotica, but the sex scenes were a bit tame in my opinion....the descriptions that the author used during the love scenes came off as a bit...cold at times. Also, I realize that Tom was very much a quiet man, but I did miss having him actually telling Sarah how he felt about her.

But otherwise, this was an overall beautiful love story between two lonely people who definitely deserved some happiness. This book left me with a big case of the warm fuzzies. :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like it when books mislead me esp when I'm in the mood for something specific then end up with something else. However I'm glad that it still worked out well for you.

    ReplyDelete