Friday, February 26, 2010

Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon



5 out of 5 stars


Having fallen in love with SK's style of writing with Fantasy Lover, i knew this book had a LOT to live up to. I definitely wasn't disappointed. Kyrian and Amanda are a couple for the ages, and their story is at once beautiful, romantic, tragic and sexy.

With this, the second novel in her series Sherri continues to add both spice and humor to the Dark Hunter world, and she does it almost better than anyone else around today. Her early DH books are hands down some of the best novels I have read, in any genre, in a very, very long time.

I have said this before, but I honestly think I read this series far too quickly the first time. I ended up getting slightly burned out around the time of Devil May Cry (DH #13). But, it ended up being like an addiction...I couldn't stop myself from devouring the next book. If I ever manage to get my TBR list down to a somewhat manageable level, I want to go back and experience this series again from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment