Saturday, November 8, 2014

Coming Back to Life.

So....

I have been away for a while. A long while.

Life has been kicking my ass, and I haven't felt emotionally able to play nice with the outside world. So for the last several months I have been pretty much a hermit. A hermit who hasn't been reading much of anything either.

I finally decided to pull my big-girl panties back up and attempt to get back into the swing of things. Just because you have your heart broken doesn't mean you have to crawl into a ball and cease to exist.

I am going to try and get back into being active on this blog. If there is anyone out there reading this, than I hope you will continue to be patient with me as I attempt to get my life back in order and return to the world of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment