Monday, September 5, 2011

Hush Hush ~ Becca Fitzpatrick




5+++ Stars

Even though this book has been lumped into the YA category, it definitely felt more like an adult-minded para romance to me.

I love a good vampire story as much as the next para-junkie, but I have to say I now have a major weakness for fallen angels as well.

While I can understand some people making comparisons between this book and Twilight (dark, brooding hero, and a heroine who, against her better judgment, can't keep herself from being drawn into the hero's mysterious world). But, in my own humble opinion, Hush Hush is a far superior book. Yes this book has a few faults (the bad guy is far too easy to figure out, and there are a few continuity issues that pop up), but they obviously didn't bother me that much since i basically read this book in one sitting.
And finally, let me just say this...Patch is one helluva hero. He's a full-on sexy badass, and I loved him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment