Friday, September 7, 2012

Big Girls Do It Better ~ Jasinda Wilder


Big Girls Do It BetterBig Girls Do It Better by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Considering this story was only 35 pages long, I will keep this review short and to the point.

For such a short novella, this book packed quite an emotional punch. It is so refreshing to read an erotic story that features a heroine who is not a stick figure, and a hero who adores her just as she is. This story actually made me a little teary eyed, with how sweet Chase was in trying to get Anna to see just how beautiful she really is.

This is the first 'episode' in a series, and I for one can not wait for the next installment!


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Love the title...I'm adding this to my TBR. I"m a new follower and I'm at http://jenniferlanebooks.blogspot.com if you'd like to follow back!

    ReplyDelete