Friday, February 24, 2012

30 Days Of Night vol 1 ~ Steve Niles, Sam Kieth

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a short, high octane graphic novel based on the 30 Days Of Night series by Steve Niles.


The story involves a girl who runs a website asking people to contact her about their real-life encounters with vampires. And while the story was interesting, it only fills up approx. half of the 44 pages (the rest being a preview for another graphic novel). I enjoyed what I read, but it seemed like just as I was getting into the story, it was over.



1 comment:

  1. NEW FOLLOWER.

    Lovely blog design.....I am amazed that you have read 47 books already....you rock...I have only read 10......found you on Book Blogs.

    Elizabeth

    Silver's Reviews

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete